. Privacy Statement
1.1 How Delft Business Consultancy Collects Your Data
1.1.1 Information you provide
When you visit our website and wish to receive more information about our services or hire our services, we ask you to provide personal data e.g. name, email, address, telephone number and your CV if you require our services for a CV or cover letter makeover. This data is to enable us to contact you and support you in your employment search. Your CV is only shared if you requested it.
1.1.2 Information we collect
1.2 How We Process Your Data
Where we collect personal data, we’ll only process it:
· to provide services to you,
· where we have your consent.
. where it is required by law for tax and financial purposes
If we don’t collect your personal data, we will be unable to provide you with our services due to the nature of our programme.
1.3 How We Use Your Data
We use your personal data to invite you to our workshops and events and provide you with the matches between volunteers and schools which you have requested, and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following:
· To communicate with you
e.g. to prove you with information you’ve requested from us or information we are required to send to you related to services, and security updates. Emails are sent using BBC to keep your contact information anonymous in group mailings. Only specific teachers receive your details and you receive theirs individually.
· To support you
e.g. assisting with your support requests or other issues relating to your match(es). This can be via email, MailChimp invitations or telephone.
1.4 How We Store Your Data
We store your data on our laptop equipped with anti virus systems and which requires a password to be accessed.
Security is of the utmost importance and a top priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We are committed to protecting your personal data and have the appropriate technical and procedural measures in place to make sure your data is secure.
1.7 Data Retention & Deletion
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an obligation to retain it in The Netherlands.
1.8 Your Rights
You have certain rights relating to your personal data e.g. you can ask us not to send you marketing communications at any time – just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the email, or send your request to email@example.com
You also have the right to:
· know what personal data we hold about you
· make sure your personal data is correct and up to date
· request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it (however see restrictions in “Data Retention & Deletion” above)
· object to our continued processing of your personal data
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re not happy with how we are storing and processing your personal data, please let us know by contacting us using the details below.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site e.g. you can no longer log in. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
· Email and invitation-related cookies This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users..
· Forms related cookies When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
· This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the CookiePolicyGenerator.com
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us (see below)
You can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
· Email: email@example.com
· By visiting this link: www.theworldinyourclassroom.nl/contact
· Phone: +31 (0)6 14712680